What is Health Coaching?
Changing old habits, navigating the health care system, and managing symptoms can be challenging, to say the least. Even if you sometimes feel overwhelmed or frustrated, ultimately, you know what is best for your health and can achieve your health goals with loving support.
Janette herself has achieved incredible healing and seen and supported huge healing for others. In these private, one-on-one sessions, Janette provides a compassionate, non-judgmental environment and a set of tools to give you the support you need to take charge of your healing, get your healthiest and live life to its fullest.
In health coaching, you will:
- Identify ambitious health goals and create a vision of how you want your life to be.
- Create a step-by-step action plan to move towards your optimal health.
- Increase your commitment to and confidence in your healing process.
- Identify and overcome emotional or logistical blocks to taking action to get your healthiest.
- Create a plan to bring your loved ones in closer and inspire them to get involved in your healing work.
- Develop routines to integrate healthy eating, exercise, and sleep into your day.
- Set up systems to keep track of health-related information and get the most out of medical appointments.
Complementary Introductory Consult
Consults are arranged by appointment and take place over the phone or online. If you would like to know more, please schedule a complementary 15-minute introductory consult. It’s free of charge and there are no strings attached.
Health Coaching can be useful if you want to improve your health in any way, including:
- Lose extra weight.
- Overcome a largely misunderstood condition like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Lyme Disease, Fybromyalgia or Multiple Chemical Sensitivites.
- Live a full, energetic life with a chronic condition like MS, RA, Parkinson’s, diabetes and some cancers.
- Marshal all your resources to achieve a full healing from a life-threatening illness.
- Reduce your reliance on medications for conditions like hypertension, high cholesterol, or high blood sugar.
- Reduce or get rid of the symptoms of a digestive disorder.
- Recover from an old injury.
- Get free of chronic pain.
- Resolve poor sleep patterns.
- Improve general fitness and energy.
- Make exercise and healthy meals part of your regular routine.
Move to Action Coaching Program
This program provides you with weekly, ongoing coaching sessions with Janette, plus other key support systems to help make tough choices about your health and health care, take on necessary lifestyle changes and overcome any blocks that get in your way. The Move to Action Coaching Program includes:
- Four pre-scheduled, 30-minute telephone or online coaching sessions each month.
- Weekly personalized emails reminding you of your commitments for that week.
- Up to two personal email questions/conversations with Janette each week to help you keep moving forward.
Breakthrough to Change Coaching Program
The Breakthrough to Change coaching program provides more intensive support for those who are ready to take on a significant change in their life to radically improve their health. It includes:
- Four weekly, pre-scheduled 60-minute telephone or online coaching sessions with Janette each month.
- Four weekly, pre-scheduled 30-minute telephone or online sessions to specifically address the tough emotions that may be getting in your way.
- One 60-minute telephone or online session each month to support you to take on one big task like creating a meal plan, making a list of questions for a medical appointment, or planning how to ask friends for help.
- Weekly personalized emails reminding you of your commitments for that week, with reading or video suggestions specifically relevant to your circumstances.
- Unlimited email questions for Janette.
What People Say About Coaching With Janette
I am a survivor of breast cancer and adrenal fatigue. By the time my breast cancer treatment was completed, I was completely exhausted. I am happy to say that today I feel great! With Janette’s powerful insightful and loving support I was able to change my exercise, eating and sleeping patterns. Perhaps even more important, I deeply learned to live the values of certitude and conviction. My self-healing is ongoing and I continue to draw on Janette’s deeply humane wisdom. — M.P., Consultant, author and mother
Janette shares priceless tools and resources for living a more passionate, conscious, inspired, healthy, and happy life. — M.D. artist and mother
Janette is a gifted coach, I really value the guidance she offered me during her course and one-on-one sessions. With Janette’s guidance I took on a new practice that I had trouble with in the past. I treasure her ability to cut right to the heart of matters. — R.Z. Educator and mother.
SLIDING SCALE FOR THOSE IN NEED: If you receive government aid such as EBT/food stamps or WIC, or can otherwise demonstrate that you are in serious financial need, please contact Support@HealforRealNow.com to discuss paying on a sliding scale, according to your ability.